Go for the Gold: Weekend Getaway Fashion Picks
Gold is really just a neutral color that likes to show off, isn't it? Like any neutral, you can wear it anywhere and with anything. In honor of the official first day of summer, here are our golden picks for a weekend beach getaway.
- Move over LBD. This long breezy wrap dress is drop dead perfect. Rhode Resort Lenny wrap dress in disco ball. $1,650
- Is there anything better than turquoise on bronze skin? Nope. Marlyn Schiff semi precious stone tassel earrings. $50
- I don't think you can own enough pairs of strappy metallic flats. One pair in a weekend bag is all you need, day to night. Lanai metallic fringe sandal. $465
- Lightweight camp shirt in whisper lamè. Tuck into shorts and go...anywhere.
- For a natural, lit from within, bronze-y glow: Hourglass Ambient bronzer. $50
- A perfect, versatile and year-round accessory, this belt dresses up my favorite summer classic: the white cutoff. Raina Fitzgerald belt. Tuckernuck, $120
- Who knew a simple piece of clothing could be so controversial. IMHO, the denim cutoff is a summer classic for just about anyone, age be damned. Its all about getting the right cut for your body, playing with proportion and accessories. Current/Elliot slouchy cut off. Matches Fashion, $152 (sale price)
- Huge hat + tiny suit = bad ass b*tch. Chance oversize sun hat. $338
- Cropped halter bikini and hipster bottom. J. Crew, $44, $40