As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing that puts a spring in your step like the first few days of...wait for it...Spring. This makes perfect sense because as as a season it represents renewal, growth and finally, WARMTH and COLOR.
Every year around this time I like to give my wardrobe a shot in the arm, so to speak by adding some updated classics and color. Enjoy and happy shopping!
- Ok, so it does rain quite a bit in Spring...but that makes this happy yellow Barbour Trevose Jacket a very smart purchase.
- A perfect outfit pick-me-up to add last minute flare, the Ikat Triangular scarf is light, cheery and versatile.
- Bucket bags are having a big year and deservedly so. Classic and versatile, they're a keeper for years to come. Madewell Mini Lafayette Bucket Bag.
- New Rayban Wayfarer Color Splash in a kicky, Spring-like green.
- Amour Vert (French for green love) is the brain child of a Parisian design duo who wanted to create fashionable clothes with an eco-conscience. Check out their story here. Buy this perfect maxi here.
- A warm weather staple, the strappy sandal, in a fun, citrus hue. Joe's Jeans Ranger sandal.
- Every wardrobe should have a couple perfect-fitting, basic white button downs. This one is from the folks at Claridge & King who specialize in such things. The Great White Shirt #1.
- I think Denim can go just about anywhere these days..work, play...Monday or Sunday...as long as you give them appropriate supporting cast. These wide-legged cropped pair shake things up a bit.
- Hunter rain booties. Adorable, practical, perfect.