Spring Fashion: Out With the Cold In the With the New!
- For the office or the lingering evening chill, a punchy linen orange blazer. J. Crew.
- Swingy, springy tassel earrings in conch. Lisi Lerch.
- A classic investment piece to build around in crisp navy and white, this structured sleeveless blouse is a closet workhorse. Jill Sanders.
- Coffee Table eye candy courtesy of designer and Carolyn Roehm. All proceeds benefit the New York Botanical Garden, so win-win. Flowers by Carolyne Roehm.
- A of-the-moment jumpsuit in classic navy. Tory Burch.
- Clare Vivier clutch in blue and white lizard print.
- Wrappy, strappy sandals are going to be a "thing" this spring and summer. These by Joie are in a versatile nude shade.
- J. Crew has become my go-to for modern cut dress up/dress down denim. Point Sur Victoria vintage cropped jean.
- For me, nothing says "Spring" like a fresh pair of white kicks that you can wear almost anywhere with almost anything. Note the personalization:)