This Week's Obsession: Tomato Red
1) Recipes from an Italian Summer (Phaidon): I discovered this book during a recent stop at one of my favorite neighborhood shops, The Drawing Room. They have the most impeccably curated inventory of books (among other things). The Drawing Room: 5 Suburban Road, Cos Cob, CT
2) L.L. Bean Boat & Tote bag: It just doesn't get more classic (or durable). L.L. Bean ($24.95 and up).
3) The Leah Durner Tray, West Elm. Serve up some art while you're at it! West Elm ( $39)
4) Tank Dress. Nothing says summer style like nautical and easy. Chance ($105)
5) Patent leather Miller sandal in Flame Red. The perfect shade of summer red. Tory Burch ($195)
6) Classic red tootsies! My go to summer color. 5th Avenue Red. Essie ($8)